Here’s a healthy, tasty, grilled turkey burger recipe using our critically acclaimed, multi-awarded Carolina Reaper sauce. It’s a delicious way to make flavorful turkey burgers or any burgers for that matter that will be the hit of any meal.
- 2 tbsp Elijah’s Xtreme Reaper Sauce
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- 1 lb Lean ground turkey
- 4 Whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 cup shredded lettuce (optional)
- 2 Celery ribs, chopped (optional
- 2 tbsp Fat free blue cheese salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon hot sauce, cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook burgers over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Serve burgers on buns with lettuce, celery, salad dressing and remaining hot sauce. Freeze option: Place patties on a plastic wrap-lined baking sheet; wrap and freeze until firm. Remove from pan and transfer to a large resealable plastic bag; return to freezer. To use, grill frozen patties as directed, increasing time as necessary for a thermometer to read 165°.