A classic meal on a budget with a savory gourmet kick. Who doesn’t love tasty ramen! It’s time to give your ramen some wings with our Ghost pepper sauce or for some real fire, our Xtreme Regret! (you won’t regret it!) Or maybe…
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 inch ginger (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Elijah's Xtreme Ghost Pepper Sauce or Xtreme Regret
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups dashi (optional)
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Sake
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare toppings. Fresh ramen noodle will be done cooking in less than 2-3 minutes therefore you should prepare all of your toppings before you start cooking the ramen noodle.
- Prepare noodles. In a large pot, fill 2/3 of the pot with water and bring it to a boil. Turn off the heat and set aside until you are ready to cook ramen noodle.
- Meanwhile, mince garlic and ginger.
- Heat sesame oil in a pot that fits 4 cups of water. Add garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant.