Time to add the “Oh, Yeah” to your pasta! Using our Ghost Pepper sauce, or for a real kick, our Xtreme Regret, you can set grandma’s spaghetti on fire! A great way to spice up the evening and warm your insides. Simply delightful. (add our hot sauce to the heat level you prefer). You can even make it a fiery pasta challenge!
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp Dried basil
- ½ tsp Elijah's Xtreme Ghost Pepper Sauce or Xtreme Regret
- 25 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 1 lb Angel hair pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, basil, and Elijah's Xtreme Ghost Pepper Sauce and cook 1 minute.
- Add spaghetti sauce, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until thickened to your liking.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and mix together with sauce.